COMMERCIAL BUSINESS UNIT - WORKSHOP AND PROPERTY PRODUCTS
The workshop is a registered Federal Government of Nigeria property arm of the Nigerian Postal Service with a factory land mass of 12,167.8 square meters comprising a covered factory block of 1389.56 square meters and an opened factory block 1186,3 square meters.
1. PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT/INVESTMENT
• Design and Construction of building project
• Viable site/landed properties in various strategic locations nationwide for development on various Public-Private Partnership (PPP) scheme (Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT), Renovate, Operate and Transfer (ROT), Contractor-Financed Initiative (CFI), Joint Venture (JV), and Site and Services Scheme).
• Abandoned Staff Housing Projects/Quarters Nationwide for remodeling, rehabilitation and or redevelopment on PPP scheme
• Abandoned Administrative, Stores and Warehouse building for remodeling, rehabilitation and or redevelopment on PPP scheme.
• Abandoned Post Offices and Workshop for remodeling, rehabilitation and or redevelopment on PPP scheme.
2. LETTING/ LEASE
• Unused/underutilized spaces within and outside Post Office buildings in good locations nationwide for lease.
• Warehouses for commercial leasing and or operational use.
• Space rental for third party uses e.g. billboards, wall drapes, electronic displays and other signage.
3. REAL ESTATE CONSULTANCY SERVICES/MARKETING
• Real Estate Consultancy/Facility Management Services to the general public, such as Estate agency, amongst other services.
• Marketing of real estate projects/development to the general public and other targeted prospective customers.
4. WORKSHOP SERVICES The production of various wood and metal furniture and fittings, including:
• Kitchen cabinets
• Dinning furniture
• Office furniture and fittings
• Motor body building work, including truck cabins and tankers
• Doors and Gates
Other services including
- Electrical works
- Coil winding works
- Plumbing Services
- Corporate Gift Items
- Roof works
- Aluminum works
- Turning and Fitting works
- Vocational Training